Are you a senior-level Software Developer or Software Engineer looking to take your career to the next level? Do you like the idea of working in a fast-growth software company in a cross-functional Agile Development Team? Do you have a passion for improving lives through better decisions? We are looking for a talented and driven cross-functional senior-level developer who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level.
We work as a team and succeed as a team. We’re a learning organization that believes in our people and we dedicate the time and resources to helping them grow. We respect each other and laugh together. On Fridays, we dress casual and leave at 2:30 p.m.
- MVC, Bootstrap, HighCharts
- NUnit, Pickles, Katalon Studio
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, Office365
- Work as a member of an Agile Development Team and participate in Agile ceremonies (e.g. daily stand-up, planning, backlog grooming, retros, etc.).
- Contribute to the design and architecture of company products, tools, and processes.
- Work with the Scrum Master and Product Owner to define and clarify development requirements.
- Write high-quality, testable code using industry and secure development standards and best practices.
- Lead by example and mentor other team members in technology, software development patterns, industry best practices, and process improvement.
- Iteratively improve upon DevOps, Information Security, and Software Development practices and processes.
- Understand and execute the strategic direction of Covisum products.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure a seamless experience across all touch points.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, MIS, or similar course area OR equivalent combination of education and work experience with 5+ years of experience working in the software development industry.
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies in the English language is required.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply and submit a resume. Competitive salary with bonus opportunities beginning after 90 days.
Covisum is a subsidiary of Senior Market Sales, Inc., a leading insurance marketing organization focused on Medicare solutions, long-term care insurance, life insurance, and annuities, recognized as a leader within the insurance and financial services industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.