Do you like the idea of working in a fast-growing software company? We are looking for a smart, data-driven marketer to focus on the success and growth of our existing customers. You will be our customers’ biggest fan internally and run campaigns to boost their adoption and use of, as well as their success with, our products. You will keep them up-to-date on the latest strategies and features as well. The selected candidate will undergo training in our software in order to feel confident in helping customers. Your goal is to turn current customers into evangelists.
We work as a team and succeed as a team. We’re a learning organization that believes in our people and we dedicate time and resources to helping them grow. We respect each other and laugh together. On Fridays, we dress casual and leave at 2:30 p.m.
- Provide input on and execute the marketing strategy focused on product adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Impact the strategy for nurturing our customers through a mix of helpful content (email, phone calls, blog, video, knowledge base) and other calls-to-action.
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through customer-focused content, social media monitoring, and more.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve average revenue per user.
- Measure the success of campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers more likely to purchase additional Covisum tools.
- Monitor customer surveys to gather data and insights.
- Prioritize customer issues.
- Inform company teams about our customer behaviors and buying preferences and patterns.
- Attend industry events and interact with customers and prospects to further understand the problems and challenges we can solve for them.
- Advocate internally that all teams solve for the customer – you are their biggest fan within the company and understand that their success and happiness mean our success and happiness!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (financial services, marketing, web-based business, business-to-business customer service or call center) experience required.
- Strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, eBooks, and other customer-facing resources).
- Strong verbal proficiencies of the English language are required and bilingual (Spanish and English) is preferred.
- Effective communication skills, product marketing, and product user interface, and the ability to educate in ways that our customers will understand.
- Passion for offering customers words of wisdom, tools, and industry knowledge to help them be successful.
- Expert in HubSpot marketing automation, smart list optimization, workflow and sequence nurturing, and conversations a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com. Competitive salary with bonus opportunities beginning after 90 days.
Covisum is a subsidiary of Senior Market Sales, Inc., a leading insurance marketing organization focused on Medicare solutions, long-term care insurance, life insurance, and annuities, recognized as a leader within the insurance and financial services industry. Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.