Client Information Needed to Run a Report
In order to run a Social Security Timing report, you'll need your client's:
- Social Security statement
- Life expectancy
- Assumptions for cost of living
- Investment return
To Input a Case
- Select add in a new client.
- Choose to either import or manually enter your client's data.
- When adding in a new client you will first select your client's marital status (Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed).
- Add their name and click start.
5. Include the client's date of birth and life expectancy.
6. Input the client's Social Security information one of three ways.
7. Add the client's incomes, income needs, investments.
8. Run a report.