You'll need the client's tax information to use the software.
Tax Clarity allows you to quickly identify sub-optimal tax situations and show clients how to make retirement decisions in the most tax-efficient way. Enter information from the client's tax return and the following forms into Tax Clarity to generate a report.
Tip: Use the Tax Clarity intake form to make data entry a breeze.
- Form 1040: Individual Income Tax Return
- Schedule 1: Additional Income and Adjustments to Income
- Schedule D: Capital Gains
- Schedule SE: Self Employment (If applicable)
- Schedule A: Itemized deductions
Tax Clarity displays all forms and lines needed above each data field. On occasion, the summation of multiple lines is necessary and is denoted by a (?) next to the data field.