How to Use Income InSight
- Log in to Income InSight.
- Click on "Add Client", select marital status, and enter the client(s) name(s).
- Click "Start."
- Enter client(s) date of birth and life expectancy, click "next."
Click here for a quick video demonstration.
Enter Account Information
- Add account information for Qualified and Non-Qualified Joint Accounts, click "next."
- Add any applicable insurance information, click "next."
- Add incomes or pensions, click "next."
- Add Social Security benefits, click "next."
- Add the client’s basic income needs in today's dollars. You can also add discretionary needs, such as a vacation or travel fund by clicking "Add." Click "next."
- Add household debt(s), click "done" or "run."
Note, a pink halo surrounding any account folder signifies additional information is needed. Incomplete information will prevent you from getting to a results screen.