All four Covisum software options include the option to create a PDF version of the report.
It only take a couple of minutes to generate a client-friendly report in Social Security Timing, Tax Clarity, SmartRisk, or Income InSight. Follow the steps below or watch this video.
Create a Report:
- Log into the portal.
- Add a client or select a client to view the client information page.
- Select the software you want to use to generate a PDF.
- Click on the "Generate PDF" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Each tool has a similar button placement. The example below is for Social Security Timing.
- Name your report and click the "generate" button. If you choose not to enter a name, Covisum will automatically name the report using the tool name, client name, and date it was generated. For example, SocialSecurityTiming_Dan Sample_3/4/2021.
6. To access previously saved reports, click on the tab that looks like an Adobe PDF button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Tip: To print your report, simply select "Generate PDF" and click the printer icon at the top of the screen.