SmartRisk Quick Start
Check out this video
- Log into software and select Add Client.
- Enter client information manually OR import client through RedTail. Select Start to continue.
- Enter in the client(s) DOB and Life Expectancy. Select Done to continue.
- Enter all client financial information within the folders on the next page. A red halo around a folder represents there is incomplete information within there and you will need to go and complete it.
- Once all information has been entered, select the SmartRisk logo in the top right-hand corner.
- You will now see a risk analysis of your client’s account. The graphs you will see are a portfolio risk model, diversification index, and fee comparison chart about the account. Clicking on Compare Portfolios at the top right will give you the option to reallocate accounts and compare the risks between the two. The Accounts tab on the left-hand side allows you to switch between household and other accounts.