Show Clients the Impact of the SECURE Act
The Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act (SECURE Act) offers significant changes for retirees. For instance,
- The age for required minimum distributions has been changed from 70½ to age 72.
- IRA contributions are no longer capped by age.
- The stretch IRA has now been limited to 10 years.
Advisors who serve mass affluent clients in retirement transition and beyond and use Tax Clarity® can help clients visualize these changes and all the possible scenarios. Watch this webinar from Covisum® Founder and President, Joe Elsasser, CFP®, to learn how you can capitalize on this opportunity.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How new RMD rules coupled with upcoming changes to mortality tables modify retirement income patterns
- How you can demonstrate opportunities for Roth conversions in Tax Clarity
- How to position these changes in your marketing