Available FREE for financial advisors
Is Time Running Out on Social Security?
While Social Security is a significant income source for many retired Americans, the program is struggling with funding. Many industry experts have suggested that the influx of new Social Security claimants, in addition to the reduced income from fewer people working, may cause the Social Security system to run out of funds even faster than initially projected. Accordingly, many retirees are considering claiming Social Security benefits early.
Download the white paper to learn:
- How the possibility of benefit cuts is not reason enough to suggest that people claim Social Security early.
- Why Social Security will continue to be an essential retirement income stream.
- How claiming early can leave a lasting negative impact for many people.
- What financial advisors can do to alleviate client concerns.
- How to communicate the value of a sound Social Security claiming strategy to clients and prospects.
- How to optimize clients’ Social Security claiming strategies.
Download our white paper now.