Who we are:
Covisum® is a financial tech company focused on creating a shared vision throughout the financial planning process. Designed by an advisor, for advisors, Covisum identifies significant gaps in financial understanding and build software solutions to fill the gaps and help advisors and financial institutions grow and improve lives through better retirement decisions.
Who we work with:
Covisum powers some of the largest financial institutions in the United States and serves more than 20,000 financial advisors.
Planning-oriented broker dealers and large RIAs—Use Covisum solutions to equip advisors with the right tools to grow their businesses. We offer home office access and surveillance for compliance purposes and can deliver consistent scalable processes across your organization.
Insurance and IMOs—Covisum is product agnostic with a focus on accurately representing the salient features of most major insurance products. As a result, our tools demonstrate the value of your products in the context of a client’s life.
Seminar marketing firms—Access seminar content, sharegraphics, client brochures and direct mailers. Use the software to fulfill on the promises made through marketing. Access our highly-trained expert support team.
Financial technology software companies—We provide specialized solutions. Our APIs can answer key client questions, saving you time in developing your software.
How we can help:
- White labeling
- Custom front end experience
- Referral partnership
- Single sign-on integration
- Content development and licensing
- API Integration
- Business intelligence
You can expect:
- Actionable and compliant client communication and reports
- Differentiated messaging for advisor recruitment
- An easy-to-use solution
- Quick onboarding
- Standardized processes across your team
- Enterprise-level security
- The ability to create custom oversight and supervision processes
- The ability to integrate with existing systems through API
- The ability to scale to size
- Identity and permissions management
- High-level backup, recovery, and redundancy
- The ability to customize to support the unique processes of your organization
- As much or a little help from our expert support team as you need
Director of Business Development