Get started with the new Tax Clarity® today
Try before you buy! Take a 10-day free trial and see the value of Tax Clarity and our awesome support team for yourself.
Ready for full access?*
Clients often don’t understand the relationship between ordinary and capital incomes, leading to potentially significant tax inefficiency in their retirement strategy. With Tax Clarity, you can provide tax alpha and quickly identify sub-optimal situations, showing clients how to make retirement decisions in the most tax-efficient way.
- NEW! Self Employment Tax – Demonstrate the impact of paying both the employee and the employer’s share of Social Security and Medicare taxes for self-employed clients
- NEW! Pass-Through Deduction –Show the impact of the deduction for pass-through income and the phase-out of the deduction for specified service businesses under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- NEW! Tax Credit – Allows you to demonstrate the impact of the revised Child Tax credit, including dependents over age 16.
- NEW! Saver’s Credit – Allows you to demonstrate the impact of the Saver’s Credit, which is particularly relevant for semi-retired individuals who have choices on which accounts to draw from in order to supplement part-time work.
- Instantly calculates your client’s effective marginal tax rate
- Modify the data inputs to compare alternate tax distribution strategies
- Help clients visualize the new tax landscape and make better decisions about which income streams to use at which points in retirement.
- Easily identify tax issues and communicate with your client
- Acquire and retain clients – after the first new client, it pays for itself!
- Showcase and market your expertise to clients
- Access to awesome support, industry expertise, and training
- Proven marketing tools, including a client-facing seminar, brochure, and direct mailer example
- CPA introduction letter to help open doors for mutually beneficial business relationships
- Customizable white paper written by Joe Elsasser, CFP®, creator of Tax Clarity. Use this in your CPA nurturing.
- Marketing calendar template to help keep you organized and growing
If you are already a paying subscriber, you receive software feature upgrades as part of your subscription. You don’t have to pay an up-charge if your subscription goes uninterrupted. If you cancel and re-subscribe after upgrades have been made, you will not be guaranteed your former pricing. Regular pricing for Tax Clarity is $79.99 per month or $800 per year.
*You must have login credentials in order to purchase Tax Clarity. If you've never taken a trial, please sign up for the free trial before trying to buy. You can complete the purchase information inside the software.